After the shock of the economic crisis and the recovery of the labour market, which has started in the fourth quarter of 2009, the labour market seems to return in the first half of the year 2011 to a normal growth pace.
For the first time since the middle of 2008 a growth is registered within the three important sections of the labour market, i.e. "Industry and construction" , "Commercial provision of services" and "Non commercial provision of services" .
Compared to the corresponding quarter of 2010 the rise in employment during 2011 amounts overall to 56.000 jobs (+1,6%) and the labour volume expressed in fulltime equivalents increases by 55.000 units (+1,9%).
- 2013-05-15 Students have never before worked as much as in the year 2012
- 2013-01-24 Student work : once again a rise during the summer months
- 2013-01-15 Labour market: industry and construction continue to shrink
- 2012-12-07 Two eGov Awards for projects of the NSSO
- 2012-11-30 State Secretary John Crombez presents the electronic application Dolsis of the National Social Security Office (NSSO)
- 2012-11-26 eGov Awards 2012: three nominations for the NSSO (National Social Security Office)
- 2012-10-12 Student work: +36% during the first six months of the year
- 2012-10-12 Towards a shrinking labour market
- 2012-07-11 The growth on the labour market comes to a standstill
- 2012-07-10 The brochure “Salaried employment” will be renewed