In the second half of 2011 the NSSO has faithful to its tradition organized an online satisfaction survey among the employers, social secretariats and social service providers.
This survey took place in cooperation with the FPS P&O. The survey has sounded out our clients’ degree of satisfaction about the functioning of the NSSO and their expectations.
Please consult the results of the survey in the present PDF document: in dutch or in french.
- 2013-05-15 Students have never before worked as much as in the year 2012
- 2013-01-24 Student work : once again a rise during the summer months
- 2013-01-15 Labour market: industry and construction continue to shrink
- 2012-12-07 Two eGov Awards for projects of the NSSO
- 2012-11-30 State Secretary John Crombez presents the electronic application Dolsis of the National Social Security Office (NSSO)
- 2012-11-26 eGov Awards 2012: three nominations for the NSSO (National Social Security Office)
- 2012-10-12 Student work: +36% during the first six months of the year
- 2012-10-12 Towards a shrinking labour market
- 2012-07-11 The growth on the labour market comes to a standstill
- 2012-07-10 The brochure “Salaried employment” will be renewed